A land of opportunity and freedom.
The day we decided to move we were a little worry about how expensive it would be. Now we know how affordable it is to live in Caguas. There is no doubt that we made the right choice.
Caguas is a growing city with plenty of activities for all ages. You can go and watch a beisball game, dine, or just stay home and enjoy Hawaii 5 O every Monday night. Most tv channels available in the states are available here.
During the day you can go to the beach and read a book peacefully or just go for a swim. The beach is near by, not more that twenty minutes depending on the traffic. You can take a drive up to the beautiful mountains which surround the city or just go and play Bingo at the Sheraton Hotel five minutes away.
Entrance to most places is always free and the people you meet are very friendly. That's why I like it here so much. Puertoricans are friendly people and most are bilingual. Even the seniors are not afraid to say... Hello! If you would like more information send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to answer your questions to the best of my ability.
Guide section: Leisure
Latest guide articles
- A land of opportunity and freedom.
- Paying Taxes in Puerto Rico
- Purchasing property in Puerto Rico
- 5 misconceptions about Puerto Rico
- Stay on the beach in Ocean Park in excha …
- Looking for an inexpensive vacation rent …
- Looking for some info on rental apts/hou …
- Bring 4 cats into PR
- Any comments on Choice as a cable intern …
- Prescription Eye Glasses
- Best Mobile Phone and Home Internet on O …
- Now the Bad News. Somewhat.
- Registering a birth in Puerto Rico
- Top hiring sectors in Puerto Rico