Life in Central America guide
Find out how to relocate in Central America with the participative life in Central America guide. We also give you the opportunity to write articles about life in Central America and share your expat experience!
30 countries in Central America
Antigua and Barbuda
British virgin islands
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Turks and Caicos Islands
Are you living in Central America? Share your experience!
Nobody else but an expatriate is in a position to help another expatriate to settle down in Central America. We give you the opportunity to write anything you like about your experience in Central America. Formalities, visa procedures, food, shopping, night life, it’s up to you! Inform us about the work market, how to find a flat in Central America, how to deal with a bank or any other topic of your choice and help other expats make the move to Central America!
Latest guide articles
- Foreign Investment & Business in Nicaragua. Residency as Foreign Investor
- Visa Run to Peñas Blanca Nicaragua from Playas del Coco Costa Rica
- Banking & ATM's in Roatan, Honduras
- A land of opportunity and freedom.
- Paying Taxes in Puerto Rico
- Purchasing property in Puerto Rico
- Live Your Life: It's Better Than Watching It On TV
- 5 misconceptions about Puerto Rico
- Hello (not) from paradise
- La Ceiba Honduras real estate values
- Healthcare in the Caribbean
- Moving somewhere you've never been???
- Moving to SD/ want to bring my 55 inch 6 …
- Is there demand for an English-speaking …
- Advice appreciated - Occupational Therap …
- Central American Travel..American Family …
- Best Central American Country to visit f …
- 6 months - Where to go?
- House / Pet Sitting