Hash House Harriers - walkers and runners
For anyone who likes walking or running, and being social afterwards, the Mauritius branch of the Hash House Harriers meets every second Sunday..
format is they all meet up at 10am, pay R150 hash-cash, walk or run a 10km course, then drinks, lunch and socialising afterwards..
Location changes each time, its a mix of all ages, Mauritians and ex-pats, and is a great way to meet others.
See www.mhash.com for much more info, and click on Next Run tab for next run location and directions to start point.
Take sunscreen and plenty of water!!
Guide section: Leisure
Latest guide articles
- Find a job in Mauritius
- Find an accommodation in Mauritius
- Retire in Mauritius
- What about your pets?
- Hash House Harriers - walkers and runners
- Emergency numbers in Mauritius
- Opening a bank account in Mauritius
- Health in Mauritius
- Move to Mauritius
- Driving in Mauritius
- need a part time job
- Interested to know more about Mauritius …
- Neet from Mauritius to Montreal
- GreenStar Living - (Eco Friendly Home 12 …
- achieve a permanent stay
- Clothing wholesale market
- Thinking about moving to Mauritius
- SPANISH TEACHER
- mauritian education
My Mauritian Garden
Journey of an Artist"Life in Mauritius"
Bite Sized Life Blog
Mauritius or Bust
The Mauritian Expedition
Boldly Voyaging the Multiverse! Proba...
Live and Work in Mauritius
Memoirs of an Expat
Get Blogged by JoKi