Living in the Canary Islands
Are you considering moving to Canary Islands? Are you needing information about living in the Canary Islands? Or would you like to share your life experience in the Canary Islands?
Discover real life in the Canary Islands through blogs by expats. Genuine experiences are always better than travel brochures!
Expats are sharing their experience in the participative living in the Canary Islands guide. You are welcome to participate!
Discover the expat community in the Canary Islands through the friendly expat network Canary Islands.
Do you have specific questions about life in the Canary Islands? Do not hesitate to visit the Canary Islands forum and add a new thread!
- business in Canary
- Top hiring sectors in the Canary Islands
- Moving to Canary Islands - not for work
- Places to visit in the Canary Islands
- Fuerte or lanzarote?? Where to move!
- Importing a car to the Canary Islands
- mobil phone line and internet
- moving to fuerteventura
- Man's best friend !
- look for someone in canary island to hel …
Latest guide articles
- How you know when you've become an Expat
- Traveling to Spain
- Register for free health care in Spain and get your Health Card
- Thoughts of a British Expatriate Living in Tenerife
- The advantages of growing older in Spain
- Work visas in Spain
- Study in Spain
- Health care in Spain
- The labor market in Spain
- Find a job in Spain