Living in Central America
Are you considering moving to Central America? Are you needing information about living in Central America? Or would you like to share your life experience in Central America?
Discover real life in Central America through blogs by expats. Genuine experiences are always better than travel brochures!
Expats are sharing their experience in the participative living in Central America guide. You are welcome to participate!
Discover the expat community in Central America through the friendly expat network Central America.
Do you have specific questions about life in Central America? Do not hesitate to visit the Central America forum and add a new thread!
30 countries in Central America
Antigua and Barbuda
British virgin islands
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Turks and Caicos Islands
- International Business student looking f …
- Minimalist North American snowbird's que …
- National football team shirt
- Guide M e
- violence in latin america
- Travelling in Central America
- Thinking of starting an export business …
- Healthcare in the Caribbean
- Moving somewhere you've never been???
- Moving to SD/ want to bring my 55 inch 6 …
Costa Rica Curious
Gringo in Granada
Carole Jean's Capers
Alaska family of five moves to Puerto...
Life Of A Gringo Expat Living In El S...
Not Quite Roughing It
Gringos in Paradise: Paul & Marilyn's...
Bound for Belize
Latest guide articles
- Looking and Buying Land in Belize
- Foreign Investment & Business in Nicaragua. Residency as Foreign Investor
- Visa Run to Peñas Blanca Nicaragua from Playas del Coco Costa Rica
- Banking & ATM's in Roatan, Honduras
- A land of opportunity and freedom.
- Paying Taxes in Puerto Rico
- Purchasing property in Puerto Rico
- Live Your Life: It's Better Than Watching It On TV
- 5 misconceptions about Puerto Rico
- Hello (not) from paradise