QVC New Name Criteria

As per the regulatory advisory from the MOI, the State of Qatar, we.f. 01 June, 2022 all Indian passports to be processed correctly at QVC should consist of minimum 3 Names in the exact and correct sequence as per the passport i.e. 1. First or Given Name, 2. Father's Name 3. Family or Last Name.

As per my passport,

Given Name is: Mohammed Hafeezulla
Fathers Name is: Mohammed Noorulla

We basically have First Name, Second Name, Third Name, Fourth Name and Last Name fields in QVC appointment letter. I checked with customer care, they said First Name, Second Name and Last Name are mandatory.

Can anyone please confirm as per my names in the passport, how should I fill my name details in the appointment letter?

Quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mohammed Hafeezulla

As per the regulatory advisory from the MOI, the State of Qatar, we.f. 01 June, 2022 all Indian passports to be processed correctly at QVC should consist of minimum 3 Names in the exact and correct sequence as per the passport i.e. 1. First or Given Name, 2. Father's Name 3. Family or Last Name.

As per my passport,
Given Name is: Mohammed HafeezullaFathers Name is: Mohammed Noorulla
We basically have First Name, Second Name, Third Name, Fourth Name and Last Name fields in QVC appointment letter. I checked with customer care, they said First Name, Second Name and Last Name are mandatory.
Can anyone please confirm as per my names in the passport, how should I fill my name details in the appointment letter?
Quick response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks,Mohammed Hafeezulla

-@mhmhfz

@mhmhfz sir my name is Anand kumar gyana. my father is Ganga sailu gyana but my in medical paper only Ganga gyana came that's the problem may they accepted or not I don't no sir tomorrow iam go to QVC Center 

Please report it at QVC reception

@mhmhfz sir my name is Anand kumar gyana. my father is Ganga sailu gyana but my in medical paper only Ganga gyana came that's the problem may they accepted or not I don't no sir tomorrow iam go to QVC Center
-@Anand Kumar4