New members of the Iraq forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Iraq forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Iraq if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Julien,

Im Juan. Its a pleasure.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com

As you noticed, this thread is for new members. Could you please introduce yourself and tell us more about your plans?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Paul from Cape town.Nice and bloody cold here.Working in the oilfield.looking for a good atmosphere with good people dont matter what age.laid back and happy to meet new peeps

Hi...I am Dipak Patel from India.  Just landed in Erbil.  ....Happy to see you all friends from different nations....Cheers...

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that some off topic posts have been removed from this discussion.

As you know this is the new members thread. The main use of this thread is for new members to be able to share plans and also to intrduce themselves to others.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
Hi all,

I'm Abdulsameea you can call me Sam, I'm Iraqi cetizin living in Najaf Province, you are all welcome in this country, i can help you easily in (central & south) of Iraq. Also i can do help as well in Erbil.

Feel free to post your question or direct PM for any help required.

Wish you safe and happy time

Cheers
@muriithimwethy

Hi, am Charles Muriithi am a Kenyan citizen and I want to move to Iraq to live and work there. Just to ask, how is this country, is it save for foreigners.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Hi all,

I'm Abdulsameea you can call me Sam, I'm Iraqi cetizin living in Najaf Province, you are all welcome in this country, i can help you easily in (central & south) of Iraq. Also i can do help as well in Erbil.

Feel free to post your question or direct PM for any help required.

Wish you safe and happy time

Cheers
- @shmuai- @muriithimwethy

Thanks Sam ,

My question is the safety of working in this country.

Is it save to work here as a foreigner expecially from Africa?
@muriithimwethy
Hi, totally safe, its not like what you hear in media, Iraqi people are gorgeous and easy to go with. You will enjoy social life here.

Welcome here in advance

Hello everyone am christianah by name from Nigeria I have 4yrs experience as an housemaid in oman, l will like to pls introduce me to any recruiters agency in iraq who can sponsor's me to work for them as an housemaid in iraq........ thanks in advance ☺

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

@ Christianah, please drop an advert in the Jobs in Iraq section of the website so that your ad can be seen by employers.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

my daar all team very very thanks

@shmuai

Hey Shmuai,

You seem to be a helpful person!

I'm not an expat, I'm only trying to travel to Iraq next spring and I need some tips. First of all, some cheap and nice accommodation in Baghdad, since I can't find anything like this on internet...

It would be lovely to give me some information!

Isabelle.

Good day everyone!

Im hazen from philippines new here in sulaymaniyah looking for oppurtunity to work, is anybody here know jobs vacancy in hotels or company? please do let me know i would truly appreciate it.

(I graduated degree of Bachelor of Science Business Administration major in Marketing management and as well as hotel manangement and have hotel experience any admin job will do.

Thank you so much admin happy to be part of this group and godbless you all.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

If you are looking for a job, I suggest you create your Cv in the Jobs in Iraq section.

And for accommodation, this way please > Housing in Iraq.

Feel free to post an advert.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@shmuai

Hello, I am Anthony from Ghana and wish to relocate to Erbil

Can you assist me and finding a job as well. I hold B.A Development Management

Thanks

@shmuai I need a good agency to supply workers to in Iraq or Kurdistan. Am from Ghana. Can I have your WhatsApp contact

@Julien hello,

I'm asingwire a ugandan planning to move to iraq,

But however in to know how much engineers are paid

Closed