Hello dear expats!

Hello, i am a german lebanese architect moving to Addis Ababa for the renovation of the french lycee (in a few months).
Would like some info about accommodations in a nice place, covid situation, cost of living and many other questions! Who is willing to help?😀

Hi Josephina,
My name is Muluken Girma. ***. I am happy to help you with your questions.
Best,
Muluken

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Muluken,

Nice to meet you😊
Thank you for answering!
Which nice and safe  area  do you recommend for accommodation?

Hi!
I recommend Bole area in Addis Ababa (around Edna Mall) – It is safe area with a wide list of places to stay at. You can also find nice big supermarkets, restaurants and other services most foreigners look for. Look for the hotels around Edna Mall and see recent reviews of the places online.
Best,
Muluken

Hey Johsphina,

I am Awadhesh, living in Addis as an expat and working for local company since one year.

Bole is center of city and everything is available around there. 1 bedroom will cost u 700 usd per month as rent. Covid is comparatively low, and no lockdowns, malls, market, clubs and restaurants are working as normal.

Lot of tour operators are also in Addis, they are reliable for outing. I do go on outing, hiking on weekends, there are many places where you can move and spend your weekend.

Business visa and tourist visa are suspended for the moment until further notice.

Any other questions are welcomed. You can reach me on WhatsApp  251944122315.

Thanks. see u soon.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@sophiesamsonv

Please post your offer in the housing section top of this page.

okey how

@ KalebPropertymangement :

Please follow this link : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa … dis-ababa/

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team