Information Required form Expat Community.

A O A Sir / Miss,

I need a some information for Finland and need local Tie up / Friends with honorable personalities.

I did B. Tech the pass in Civil Technology. I am living here in Saudi Arabia since 12 Years and having a job as a Civil Quality Inspector.
I wanna to migrate there with my Family. Her have a Govt job in Pakistan.
I want to come there on Entrepreneur Visa.
I need a information , Is there new person can easily start the business. or find easily job.
which area is best for expat for living and purchasing the house?
Which brand of car is good and reasonable price.

Please share with me a detail information according to ground market.
Your action will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Bhai...assalamualaikum
Utni asan nhe jitni tum sochteho
Finland jana bht mushkil ke baat hai
Shayed degree jarurat hai..
Soudi geya tha meine ..jubeil...sahee to hai

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Nothing is impossible in the universe.

B.Tech Pass is a B. Degree.

Yes Saudi is a Good for income.
But not for a Stable Future.

I am also Living in Jubail.

It  is a Good and Industrial City.

My job is also Very Reputed in the market.

I am a Aramco Approved Quality Inspector.

I have a (Minimum Required ) Investment for a Entrepenture Visa.

God will bless, and help us.

Yeap. I also visit Aramco, Ibnsina, Sammac for commissioning work.
I am very much interested to work in Saudi arabia, I realised same like after working 9 years in South Korea.

I have been called for interview from Sweden, Netherland, Crez Republic , Auistria, Norway, France, Pune. Get in there as a foreign Engineer is very tought.Like those calls are from Eton holec, Philips, Analog device etc

I don't want to discourage you but pursing a proffesional job in country will keep you on track . You can enter any nordic country but language facts. Duch, french or german is necessary.

I did see many pakistani brother got married korean old weman for visa and open halal shop  business and earning  lot of money. They don't have any degree. So  become a Businessman you have to be cunning.
Personally I can't for sure.

Hope you will get a destination since you have money to invest. Singapore is also interested those who have money.

Wow , Great to hear from you, Yes that plant is very famous in Jubail. Only now there job for yearly base in Maintenance.
Thank you so much for your valuable information.
Its my pleasure.
I know in new country you have to suffer some time as a newly, But adjustment will come time being. If you are a sincere yourself.
Language barrier is in every country where English is not a 1st language,

2nd thing, You have to work hard and need to understand a environment.
3rd is involve your luck,
4th is your professionalism,

Here is good Salary and life style,

But no have a future. Whatever earn that is yours.
If you spend whole life no nationality, or safe future. No facilities for family , like health or education.

There is a tax but your future is secure. free health and free education.
I know there I cant get like here white collar job.

Thanks for your time.

Assalamualaikum.
I heard few months ago that KSA will introduce Green Card for those who are working long time of having a good business.

As I said you before South Korea has the same problem, you just work hard get money but after the end of the day you will have nothing in hands. Tax, insurance and living cost has no compensation with salary. They will pay you less compared to local but work output should be 100% perfect.

My 2 sisters live in Australia and Canada.  Canada has many opportunities to survive but not much in Australia. South Korea has secured life if anyone do business there but investment is very much high.

How much the maintanance job salary there? 5000~7000 rial? I met pak and ind engineer there most of them earn 20000. Difficult to get in there.

Nice to hear from you. Very good Achievement.
My younger brother is also living in Canada since 03 years.
He is a very happy and tell me there very comfortable life and friendly environment for everyone.
Yes here in KSA Engineer are earning around 20k on a free lancer Visa. On a company visa around 12k. Company is responsible for every thing.

How did you managed your job?
From Bangladesh its impossible to get hire in KSA as a Engineer lower grade plumber, technician or attendance might be hired from here. While I visit there from Korea in 2018 for commision work , I tried a lot to connect with pakistani, Indian and saudi people. They said job market is worse, no opportunities for local people.

I also visit dammam for a south indian power Businessman and AYTB for job.
No good outcome I found.