New members of the Taiwan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Taiwan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Taiwan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello.

May name is Ivan and i come from Spain.

Currently I work as an agricultural engineer in Spain, carrying out various projects with berries, in Europe and North Africa, in the field of research and development, trial fields and import and export of fruit.
I am married to a Taiwanese woman, we currently live in Seville but we are evaluating the possibility of moving there in the future if there is an interesting project.

I know Taiwan very well and actually i m learning Chinese.

Hi everyone! Am Jonas from Cameroon. I am a licensed High School Physics and Mathematics teacher. I want to move to Taiwan. I have been to the United Arab Emirates, and to the Seychelles. I have taught for some  8 years in these countries.  Am back to my home country but want to move to Taiwan for a long stay. Still looking for job positions though. I also posses a college diploma in computer systems and have been working as a computer technician since I came back home. AM hoping to get help from this forum and also will be happy to meet expats community in Taiwan once I get there. See you soon.

Hola, soy Blanca.
I have a mansion with a large yard to plant and we share 8 rooms for rent. We are Baoshan township, in Hsinchu.

Hi everyone, I'm Steve

I currently live on the west coast of the United States and plan to retire to Taiwan (or move there earlier if the opportunity presents itself).  Currently I work in the I.T. industry, and I also have a background in data analysis.

Hello  :)

My name is Myriam, i am French.
I lived in Taiwan for 8 years.
I am graduated from Fu-Jen university  Master in Brand and Fashion management.
I have a bachelor degree from Paris in Communication-Marketing.
I speak French, English (985/990) and Chinese ( high-intermediate.
I would like to go back to work and live in Taiwan

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969422

Thanks!

Closed