New members of the Faroe Islands forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Faroe Islands forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Faroe Islands if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is Sam, I'm 56 and currently still living in the US.   Back in 2013 I met a lovely Faroese gal while gaming online, we started to talk and become good friends, and it turned into so much more.  In 2018 we were married in the states, and now I'm getting ready to move to the Faroe Islands to be with her.  Lots of "ducks to get in a row" but I plan to move to the Faroes late this year or early next year at the latest.

So many things to look up, and sadly the pandemic has slowed some of our plans down, but I'm excited to begin this new chapter in our lives together.   Just need to figure out stuff like work, meds, stuff like that.   But I'm glad I found this social network.

Sam

Hi good day.

I am new of this group and i am fully interested to get in touch of who have reach of this message specially the Employer's who are looking for a Chef like Asian Cuisines.

Hopefully I receive a feedback who someone can help me to finding out my interest of this Beautiful  Faroe Island. Thank you very much and more power.

Kindest regards,
Arwin P. De Ausen

Hello!

I am new of this group and I am very excited and interested to get in touch to people of Faroe Islands.  I am deeply moved by  the place. 

Faroe Island is a place suited for me where I can find tranquility.

I hope somebody could read my message. Hoping for a feedback.

Love,
Fritzi

Hola un gusto,  yo también estoy con movida con la isla pero solo la conozco por  video y Google y estoy maravillada con su belleza y su gente. Me gustaría conocer  más personas.
Un gusto conocerle
Saludos Nieve

@ nieven208 :

Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum ?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hi,

I'm a new member of this group from the Philippines.
I was amazed by the beautiful culture and serenity of the place. I wish to move there for good if given a chance. Hope to meet someone who can help me. :)

Thanks,

joms

I'm a newbie I wanted to live in this island, can someone enlighten me and help me move in this island? Thanks to those who will respond.

im newbie here, from Philippines :)..  looking for someone to help me to work and live in legal way .. thank you in advance

Hi

Good day Everyone. I just joined today. hope you are all well.

I am looking forward to live and work in Faroe Island. I am currently in Dubai for 5 years but I just want to settle in a place where it is calm and beautiful scenery.

I hope there is any way for job offer or work permit. Many thanks

Sincerely ,
Leslie

Leslie,

Welcome to the forum.   I'm also currently in a different country (in my case, the USA) hoping to move to the Faroe Islands (where my wife lives).

You are right in that the Faroes is very peaceful and has lovely scenery.   Best of luck.

Regards,
Sam

Hey Sam,

Thanks!

I assume it is easy for you to move in Faroe Island since you have a wife there and the visas and everything will not be a problem. lucky you and good luck too!  :)

It is indeed a beautiful country that is why I am looking forward to work and live there. we will see as they say it in here  Inshalla.(God's will)

Regards,
Leslie

Leslie,

I'll let you know how easy it was once my approval goes through (I filed for my residence permit under the Family Reunification act (filed back in July) :)

Best of luck coming to the Faroes.

Sam

Hi Im Djoisa,

I'm new here and looking and seeking job in the pretty place of Faroe Islands. Hope and pray that i will given a chance to work there.

God Bless and Good Day to all.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969295

Thanks!

Closed