Opening a Business in Togo

I am an American with plans on moving permanently to Lome, Togo within the next 3 years. I want to get more information on how to open a business bank account, a personal bank account, and how to start a business in Togo. Also, are their any reputable custom agents that I can contact to handle importing my personal household commodities for my move?

Tell me why you prefer Togo , are Togolese ? Write me MP

No, I have US citizenship but have been resident in Togo and know the country very well. Thanks

My husband is from Lome. I love enteracting with the Togolese citizens. It is a laid back country and the food is GREAT.

Sincerely, your relocation should not be a difficult thing. I live in the US and work but planning to move to Togo permanently and open a business as well. My plan is to go on vacation first, use the opportunity to make enquiries regarding my plans which include cost of rental of properties and good locations which will be good for my proposed business. Regarding your shipping, I will advise you to calm down a little bit, no doubt there are good shipping company in the US that can help you move your things but my concern in getting a reputable one in Togo to do the clearing. Again, I am working tirelessly to get one in Togo which will work for me without hassles.

Babanee wrote:

Sincerely, your relocation should not be a difficult thing. I live in the US and work but planning to move to Togo permanently and open a business as well. My plan is to go on vacation first, use the opportunity to make enquiries regarding my plans which include cost of rental of properties and good locations which will be good for my proposed business. Regarding your shipping, I will advise you to calm down a little bit, no doubt there are good shipping company in the US that can help you move your things but my concern in getting a reputable one in Togo to do the clearing. Again, I am working tirelessly to get one in Togo which will work for me without hassles.

You can say that again and again

From what i understand you must be there in person to open bank accounts.