Jumeirah Village Circle

Dear Friends,
Im planning to  rent a flat in Jumeirah Village Circle.   How is this area and surroundings and traffic. Plz  reply

Hi Sujith,

The area is very good for families and you have all the amenities required..
Regards,

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your services freely.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, Sujit its a good locality but the metro station are atleast 15-20 min of walk so if you have a car I suggest you should go for it. But if you dont I would recommend living in Dubai Marina or AlBarsha. If you are looking for budget friendly accomodation you can opt for old dubai. Also, the traffic in Dubai is mostly present during the mornings and evenings and it depends on the month season and festival

It really depends on two things:

1) Where is your work place
2) If you have kids, where are they planning to go to school

Because, if your work place is in, say, Jebel Ali and kids go to school in Greens or Barsha area, it is an ideal location.  It can work out negatively as well depending on this.

good afternoon,

i am living in Luxembourg/europe
male,56y,not looking for work

i would like to obtain a resident permit in UAE(retired with savings,or with real estate)
or Barhain (with real estate)
never been to both,except airports in UAE

can you recommend me somebody for assistance in the whole process?
i read some of your messages,well explained,thank you

nice weekend
baudouin

Well, I haven't used anyone or needed to.  The process is clear and detailed on the Government website.  It is possible for you to come down and do it yourself.   So I can't really recommend anyone for that - you can google and see who offers that service.