0 CME required- SCFHS license Nurse mumaris plus

hello, i am a nurse technician with saudi council license since 2019, the problem here when i log in to mynmumaris pluys account to check my CME hours that i gained, i've been collecting 14 CME, but the problem is, under that data, also written that 0 CME required. what does it means? does it mean i can't renew my license once it expired?

i read the SCFHS website, there are some category of people who exemptep to obtain CME, one of them is : [b]Non-practicing health practitioners[/b]
https://www.scfhs.org.sa/en/CME-ADRP/CM … fault.aspx

prior to that, the ministry of health visit my workplace and found me was working without license yet (back then) because my dataflow is still on going, 2 month after that i pass the exam and get the license, but long story short they decide to file a charge on my kafil (or me) 15000 sar because of that. but until now my kafil refuse to pay the fine. am still wondering are the charge is being bestowed to me? even though none of that was my fault? and is that issue related to my 0 CME required problem? if anyone know any information about this, please share.

PS:
i tried to send email to MOH, but seems like they dont read the email at all.

i asked my nurses friends, and all of them have 20/30 CME hours required on their account.

regarding your mumaris account to log in i can help you...

due to pandemic you can renew your license in 2 yrs validity.. with 10cme only

Currently no CME required
Thanks

Hello how can i renew my saudi council, i didnt have cme available. Im newly hired and because of pandemic no cme available in other hospitals. My saudi council will expire thia September.  Thank you

Just upload your credentials if you do not know I can help message me in private
thanks

hi  did ypu renew already uour saudi council

I am a liaison officer and dealt with hundreds of cases. Thanks for your query.. I charge 100 SR, if I upload the documents. The payment is after succeed your request.

sir can you help me with my concerns

Hello,
How may I help you?
Regards

Visit scfhs office in your city and they can enter your cme to mumaris system

It's an old post, thank you for your concern

Can we update mumaris without CME

@sugisaki01 NO

@dataserve hi! I dont have a prc license, can i renew my saudi counsil? Im a technician. Im currently here in the philippines.can i renew my saudi counsil using my passport? Thank you.

NO, you can't. for renewal you must have iqama with validity!

Thanks for contacting 

@yangwinz2019 No you can't renew with out prc ...

@sugisaki01 What do you mean by update? If you will reclassify, you can apply even without CME as long as you have experience certificate without 2 years gap, renewal is impossible.

@maroche1 if you apply for re classification are you going to re take exam also?