Redo medical xray

Hi all,
   I was working in uae for 6 years.now i changed my company from abu dhabi to dubai.now when i gone for medical test,they told me there is slight symptoms of Phneomonia.but i didnt had pheomonia or tb in my entire life.the. They told to do sputum test for 3 days plus blood test.now on july 1 i will redo my chest xray.after that only i will get my result.i am so much worried.i worked 6 years in uae in 2 different companies.but till now I didn't gone for 2 nd time of medical test. And I don't have any symptoms of phneoumonia like fever or head ache.pls give me reply

Hello Ashikpa and welcome aboard.

I'm Loïc from expat.com and it's a pleasure to meet you.

Could you explicit a bit more you question please?

I hope your next X-ray will turn out to be fine.

Regards.

Loïc
Expat.com Team

Actually i need to ask that .Now i am totally healthy and till now I didn't had tb or phneoumonia in my entire life.Also I didn't fail medical test as far in uae.This is my 3rd company .So i want to know that wheather  i will pass my chest xray or not.even they told me to do covid 19 test also because of thay have doubt of phneoumonia.but by gods grace my covid test was negative.so pls let me know i will pass or not and if i fail next time also ,whether they will ban me or not

I hope u passed the medical