Land Surveyor

Anyone have experience using a land surveyor in Belize and can provide a recommendation? If so it would be greatly appreciated. The property is located in southern Toledo district.
Thanks.

About 3.5 years ago I used Sal Marin Owner of, DANGRIGA LAND DEVELOPERS to survey the lot for what is now my 2nd home in Placencia. He came highly recommended from a Belizean friend that has used him for many years.

Google DANGRIGA LAND DEVELOPERS. Sal Marim cell number: 501-600-6400

He came at the agreed time/date we set. His bill was within the phone estimate he gave. He promptly sent me the results, and offered me good advice on how to handle registering the new survey to correct the errors that were in the previous survey of the property. I suspected the original survey had errors which is why i called him in the first place.

We used JJ DePaz outof SanIgnacio.  They did a great job in some tough terrain. Price was good, they cleared the boundaries on 50 acres in 3 days. Would use again. Don't know how far south they will travel though.

@karenjoe

Hi Karen,

What did the surveyor charge to clear the boundary and survey the property?

I will have to look, but somewhere around $1500 (US).

FYI, be certain that any property that adjoins your property, has the same road reserves, easements, etc. indicated on the respective survey maps.

This is the most updated list of LICENSED surveyors in Belize https://ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthre … ize.htmlIf they are not on that list, they are not licensed. It is illegal to conduct surveys without a license and illegal to hir unlicensed "surveyors" in Belize. License-holder must be onsight during the survey.

I second Will the old. Sal Marin is SOLID, I used him before, was great help.