Demand for child care centers in Addis?

Hello everyone,

I am Firew Ippel. I live in the suburb of Chicago. I will be finishing my undergraduate degree in the coming December. I am new to this forum site.

I would appreciate your inputs and comments about the Child care centers in Addis Ababa.

I have a property in the Weyra location, which is sort of a suburb of Addis. Do you think there is a high demand for child day care in Addis?

Thank you in advance

Warmly,

Firew

hi Ferew ,I am looking for same info too

Hello Thishi,

Are you looking for a day care for your child or hoping to open up one? Which part of the town do you live in? Maybe I can suggest some ideas.

Firew

hi freyu

I live around kotebe kidanemeheret  area or any ware on the way to kasancis( where I work) is convenient for me

thanks a lot

Hi everyone! i have one child with age 1 year & 6 month old. And i am searching a good day care center in addis ababa. Can any one help me where i can find a good day care center in addis ababa please?

Hello

our daughter is now at Regina day care, this was the most easy decision I ever mad in Ethiopia, I walked in and it was clear, that is the best place I can find for my daughter, we just love the place, big garden, 2 horses, a lot of activities and a perfect balance between staff and number of children!

peferct

you will find it in the internet

oliver

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Associated business.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear,
I invite you to come and visit our early learning center.
With regards,

@Freyu
Hi Freyu,

I just have seen your message on this page, I always with to have a daycare in Addis Ababa.
Did you start working as you have said. please advise.

Regards,
Hello weliemye17,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

This thread has been inactive since 2017. I suggest you start a new thread on the Addis Ababa forum to ask your question.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Topic closed]
Closed