Paid blood donations - earn up to £90 in one day!

We are looking for healthy volunteers who are available to attend a blood donation appointment in February 2011. You will be paid £60 for donating 600 mls of blood plus £5 for your travel expenses. Richmond Pharmacology conducts medical research to help develop new medicines. We collect blood for medical research purposes. The blood is used to develop and modify laboratory methods in the development of new medicines.

We are looking for healthy volunteers that are of Zambian decent aged 18-65, healthy, non smokers (Minimum 3 months) and not on any medications who are available to attend a blood donation appointment between Tuesday the 15th of February, to Friday 25th of February 2011.

I was wondering if this is something you would be interested in as it is a generous way of contributing to the society and still getting paid for it. To further make it interesting you would be entitled to a £90 payment for recommending a friend that is of the Zambian decent, healthy, non smoker for at least 3 months and not on any medication. There is no limit on how many friends you can recommend as the more the better. 
I look forward to hearing from you even if you are not able to attend/interested.

trials4us Team

Richmond Pharmacology
Free phone: 0800 085 6464
+44 (0) 208 664 5200
volunteer@richmondpharmacology.com

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds ? Thanks

I am 27yr old guy and studying here in London. I saw the below post. I want to donate 600ml blood.

Kaleem

Hi Kaleem,

Are you sure you are from Zambian decent (from the Republic of Zambia in Africa)? Your name sounds Pakistani to me :D

Paid blood donations - earn up to £90 in one day!:lol:

So this means if i donate for 30 days i will earn up £2700.00 looooooooooolz Actually this is very hilarious :D