Looking british curriculm schl/ islamic schools

Hi all
I need some reccomendation about decent schools in nairobi...with a british curriculm and as i may consider islamic schools also..please can someone kindly advice which is a good school. My kids wil b starting from yr 4 down to yr2 ...can some one also advice on the fees..roughly for british schools...i hv 4 kids so looking for resonable amount..

Thnks in advance..

Hi, Jafferys academy is a Muslim school, st austins and st Mary's  are reasonable in price and they offer the British curriculum

St Marys is an 8-4-4 school, which offers the International Baccalaureate at senior level, not a British System School.

St Austins follows the British curriculum, as does the Braeburn Group of schools. 

Nairobi Jaffery Academy is an islamic school that also follows the British curriculum.   

The above schools have campuses in the Lavington area.  Please consider that the traffic is horrendous in Nairobi and children who don't live near the school can take a long time to get home, which can be very tiring for them.

Another one to consider is St Christopher's School, in the Karen area.

Maryam Academy is an Islamic IGCSE Integrated school.  It's in Kilimani Area near Yaya Mall.  Very reasonable fees and ideal for early years (yr4 and below).

Thanks for your reply

Ive heard about the traffic being very bad!!..
Ok so ill be moving to parklands areas so any such reasonable british curriculm schools there..
Thanks for ur help

In Nairobi, you can run from the traffic jam but it finds you everywhere. Parklands: try Aga Khan academy or Oshwal Academy.  Both very good schools (but not cheap though)

It may well be better to let the choice of school dictate the area in which you live, rather than the other way round!

Hi all
I would also like to know if nairobi offers alot of extra curricular activites mainly sports like football and swimming on on weekends etc

There's a St. Mary's Academy offering the British Curriculum and it's located in Spring Valley,  about 200 meters from Zen Garden

am looking for job please contact me *** am Arabic , Quran and islamic studies teacher

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please search for Kenton College Preparatory School its a British curriculum, Its located in Kileleshwa Estate on Gichugu Rd, Nairobi.