Searching for other Bulgarians in Kuala Lumpur

Hello,
Presently we live in Abu Dhabi and will be shifting to Kuala Lumpur soon. Would love to know about Bulgarian Society and chat with people and get opinion about life there.
Here in Abu Dhabi we have a lot of Bulgarian friends, lovely people. Hope in Malaysia we will meet many other Bulgarians.

Regards.

Hello stylon. :)

Here is the list of Bulgarian expatriates in Kuala Lumpur.

This will be your first time in Kuala Lumpur?
Are you moving alone?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Aurelie,

Thank you very much. Will contact them.
This is my first time in Malaysia. My husband has been there before. Now we will shift together.

Regards

Zdraveite! Jiveq v KL pochti 4 godini I neznam da ima mnogo bulgari Tuk...... Moje da mi pishete na email.
Ochakvame vi!
Daffy

Hi Daffy,

Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that all members can understand? Thank you

Hi Stylon & Daffi,

We arrived 3 weeks ago in KL and I have an impression that no one knows any thing about Bulgaria. I would like to meet other Bulgarian. I'm not working and I'm trying to fine something to do here.

Regards

Hi Jeniz, hi Daffi,

It's great our community increases!!!!
We will be in KL on 7th Jan.
We will definitely arrange to meet. Will be extremely delighted.
Bye till then.

Regards,

Rumiana

Hi Jeniz, hi Rumi,

That is so nice! Waiting for you Rumi!
Jeniz we can meet anytime!  I am in KL.
C u soon!
Best regards-Dafy

Dear All,
My family relocating to KL May 2013. We are presently living in Singapore and have very well organized comunity. Would like to contact with bulgarians/bulgarian families living in KL Malaysia.
Svetla and Krasimir Angelovi

Dear family,
Will be pleasure to meet with you once you come to KL.

All the best,

Rumiana

Dear Rumjana,
Blagodarja za otgovora i ste contactuvame kogato se ustanovim- May- Juni mesec.
Svetla i Krasimir

Hi svetkris > can you please write in English in this English speaking forum? Thank you.

Здравей, Румяна! 
Аз съм Светла и много се зарадвах, че има отговор за запитването на съпруга ми, дали има българи в К Л . Ще се радвам много да осъществим контакт и да ми разкажеш повече за живота там? Ние от 10 години сме в Сингапур и малко ми е трудно да се разделя с тукашните приятели, а и синът ни е тук. Имаме българска общост, събираме се, живеем много хубаво всички българи. Там в Куала Лампур познавате ли се, колко българи има? Ако не те затруднявам пиши ми няколко реда. Поздрави от нас и със здраве!
Светла.

Christine wrote:

Hi svetkris > can you please write in English in this English speaking forum? Thank you.

Hi Svetla ,
As I see you  are already connected with Rumi. Honestly not to many Bulgarians live here in KL ,  just me, Rumi and two other families. At  least we don't know another Bulgarians......

Blahodarq za otgovora! Ako iskash mi pishi na emaila che e po dobre svetkris@hotmail.com az ne sym mnogo dobre s anglijskiq i zatova pisha ba bg ti ot koj grad si? Nie sme ot Varna i skoro she si hodim

I am from a Varna too!
Yes, thanks , will send you mail later today.

Regards- Daffi

hi friends,

can i joint too...i wish to know bulgarians too

Zdraveite,Jiveql sum i sum u4il v bulgaria nqkolko godini...Sega sum v KL ot skoro i si udovolsvie bih se sreshtnal s bulgari

Hi Danish, delesafe!

Glad to hear that! Send me email, so we can arrange Bulgarian meeting soon!

Sam, you didn't missed the party! :-)) will let you know when is the meeting! Malaysia now s second home for us for how long... We don't know.
Hope you can make one more trip to Bulgaria, so many places  to see and tradition to learn for!

Dobro utro,

I am a Malaysian but have been in Europe for the last 3 years and I have even dated a Bulgarian. She is from varna and I have been there too. I can relate quite a lot to eastern Europe and if any of you want more information or help feel free contact me and can arrange a meet up for drink :)

Jerry

Dear Jerry,

Will be happy to catch up soon!  I am from Varna too! I did sent you PM with my mail. I am going next week to Varna and will be back sometimes september , but the other Bulgarians won't travel soon to Europe, so you can meet with them too! Check your private messages for more info.
Regards- Dafy

Dear Jerry its again me... I messed up with the PM , so could you please PM me your email? Tq

Hi dafy

Not sure what happen but I wasn't allow to send pm till I have posted some messages on forum and being vet through by the admin then only I'm allow to do pm again. Please pm your email to me again. Thanks.

Jerry

Hi dafy,

My pm is still messing up so please give me your email in pm

Cheers
Jerry

I can not not somehow PM you... Here is my email:  dadjova@gmail.com . Please send me your email.
Regards- Dafy

Yes I don't know what is wrong just keep saying have to wait to be activated.. Anyway I just sent you email :)

Jerry

Hi,

My husband and I moved to KL 3 weeks ago. We are both Bulgarians and will be happy if we could meet with other Bulgarians :)

Hi Iva!
My mail is dadjova@gmail.com.
Please contact me.
Regards- Dafy

+1 veche:)

If you like there is FB page- Bulgarians in Malaysia. Please join!

If you like there is FB page- Bulgarians in Malaysia. Please join!

-@Daffi

Ne moga da nameria tazi  ! I can't find this group