Stolen Company motorcycle

Hi am a Ugandan working in Talabat and 3 days ago the rental company motorcycle that I use for delivery was stolen. I made a police report already but as of now , no information about it. My Supplier wants me to pay 880 bhd for the motorcycle but I need advice please. I didn't sell motorcycle or damage. It was stolen why should I pay all that amount. Any advice, I will really appreciate it guys, thanks

The motorcycle must have been insured by the company.  Ask them if that is the case.  Secondly, they cannot make you pay for it but they can deduct wages or fire you - in that case you will have to go through the whole hassle of labor court.

@XTang please does labor Court apply on self sponsor because I have Flexi visa. Also I want to know more as to how insurance is involved please. But the motorcycle is insured because I ownership card

In whose name is the motor cycle?  Yours or company?

In your case, if you are contractor then you will need to go to civil court.

Its under company name

@XTang it's under my company names I was just renting it but remember I have my own visa. So I really need enough advice to pass through this thanks.

Is there a rental contract that establishes liability in case of any loss?

@XTang Yes, it states that I will be counted for any loss or damage of motorcycle

Then you have no option as per contract except to go to civil court and demonstrate that company can be compensated through insurance.

@XTang Company told me they have third party insurance. So I don't know if it can help too

@XTang Actually they want me to work for them as I pay 70 bhd instalment until it's finished, I don't know whether I should sign or I take the case to court, may be I can get favor from court because I made police report already.

Third party insurance only covers loss or damage to third parties.   It sounds like they did not have insurance for own damage or loss.  In which case, the court may order you to compensate them because you signed the contract.

You can decide what you want to do.  I told you what options you have.