USA SIM Card, in Da Nang

Hey guys, hope you're all well.

I'm currently in Da Nang. I have started a new job working for social media brands which requires me to have a USA SIM Card to be able to post social media content to US Social media algorithms.

I wonder if any of you have an experience buying and using a USA based phone carrier out here? Where would I be able to find a SIM that I'm looking for?

I have a friend that uses Lyca, and I've red about T-Mobile also being a potential carrier. Any help?

Thank you :)

Try US Mobile but you'll need a US address. There are 2 e-sim option, you need to pick the T-Mobile or GSM e-sim card. It's 12 month prepaid @ $15 per month. I'm moving to Da Nang soon and that's what I have.

@qnbui I don't think i can use an eSim unfortunately :( do you know of any physical SIM options?

Hello everyone,

Please note that this thread is now on the Da Nang forum.1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@PDawg1

They do have a regular sim option that you can buy but I assume it needs to get sent to a US address. Most phones in the past 5 years should support e-sim. Look up the specs of your phone to see if it supports e-sim. For example my phone will allow up to 8 e-sim plus a physical sim slot.