Motorcycle Tires - Euromina - Made In Vietnam

I ordered two today. Made in Vietnam.

130/80-17  CA164A TL   Rear

90/90-19  CA163A        Front

Anybody have experience with this brand?

I'm like you. I order first, then ask questions.

I'm like you. I order first, then ask questions.        -@jimmythepipe24

I did do a little research before ordering, but was wondering...

Anybody have experience with this brand?

So, tell me. Do you like the tire brand? What size(s) were you riding on?1f609.svg

A lot is down to the type of riding. Fast needs softer compound tyres that stick to the road like glue.

For slow, steady, local jaunts, a harder rubber will do very nicely and last longer.

A lot is down to the type of riding. Fast needs softer compound tyres that stick to the road like glue.
For slow, steady, local jaunts, a harder rubber will do very nicely and last longer.

-@Fred

Well, I finally got both tires on the bike. Putting the new Euromina tires on was a lot easier than getting the Dunlop D404 tires off, let me tell you!

My impression so far? Happy to report that the Euromina tires are much softer than the Dunlops. Though I certainly don't need tires like the big, fat sticky tires these guys use, I feel much more confident if (when!) a panic-stop situation occurs. A couple of times with the Dunlop tires I had to hit the brakes hard, only to find myself sliding as though the tires were made of plastic, not rubber. One time while hard braking I slid, up-hill! Spooky, and had me hesitant to apply the front brake.

Bigger rear tire helps. I sized up from the stock 110/90-17 to 130/80-17.

So for now I'll give a thumbs-up 1f44d.svgto Vietnam's Euromina tires. Time will tell whether my impression changes.