Engineer for National Cadaster

Hi

I am hoping that someone here can help me.   My husband and 1 purchased our property in 1998 near Kalives.

I understand I now need to register ownership of the property. with the National Caster of Greece.  This has come about due to the death of my husband,  alongside inheritance acceptance for my two children. 

I have had one Civil Engineer give me a quote of 3,500 Euros.  This seems excessive to me and I would appreciate any advice or suggestion on this matter.

Gosh I am so overwhelmed with this task......

Thanks for reading...

Christine Wells

@adfortisaduivat

Hi - I have just been through all this and would recommend using this lawyer. He is married to an American - excellent English - and his charges are reasonable. He understands everything! I would not stint on charges as it costs more in the long term; the laws are very tricky. Themis just gets it all sorted out. t.tosounidis@kpag.com - highly recommend. I have no ties at all to this firm. Good luck and sorry for your loss, Kate

Thank you

Was the Engineer recommended by your lawyer?

christine Wells

@adfortisaduivat

piece of advice….if you find a professional you are happy with and can trust in Greece…always ask him / her to recommend other professionals you may need…they will all make money but actually do a good job as finding multiple quality professionals on your own in Greece is either very complicated/time consuming or more usually impossible

Oh ok thanks?  i just need another tecommended Engineer