Im moving to bulgaria for 2 years. looking to move to italy after

im trying to work out what i need for a remote workers visa.

when i generally do when re locating what ever the country says in the monthly salary i get that money x12 in the bank.

its me and my 3 kids (1 is an adult but mentally disabled so is and will always be dependant on me.

theres a lot of conflicting information out there. it would be great to know whats correct or where i can source accurate information :)

Italy Digital Nomad Visa Requirements

Nationality: All applicants must be either a non-EU or a non-EEA national to apply for the remote working visa. €8,500 Minimum Annual Income: Applicants must prove a minimum annual gross income of at least €8,500 earned in the year prior to the visa application.

Italy Digital Nomad Visa Requirements
Nationality: All applicants must be either a non-EU or a non-EEA national to apply for the remote working visa. €8,500 Minimum Annual Income: Applicants must prove a minimum annual gross income of at least €8,500 earned in the year prior to the visa application.

-@Carel L

thank you. is there an allowance for kids as well. i read that portugal ( i know a different country, different rules) you have to have xyz for each adult then an amount per dependant child.

i earn more than that so thats not an issue. i just like having my plan in place so if it all goes wrong i have a plan :)

thank you again