Rose Apple Square Condo Complex

Anyone familiar with the "Rose Apple Square" condo complex? It seems to be located in the city center Siem Reap and rather brand new. Sort of high end but might be worth to check for long term rental if negotiable.Just checking if anyone perhaps some input on this property, thanks.

Quite expensive, $400 for small studio 32 sqm. Email Da Best Property for a viewing

I would be only interested in a one bedroom unit long term if negotiable.

I met an expat that leased a condo from Rose. He likes the place a lot. I would not take the place myself for that cost. You can find much cheaper apartments by searching on this site or using a cambodian real estate company.  What I would do is take a guesthouse for a few weeks here and then go through some listings or have a real estate agent show you a few places. We stayed at one place that a one bedroom small apartment like a studio or efficiency was $180 a month. There was a swimming pool there too. This unit was on Taphul Street. I really like that location. Nice restaurants, coffee shops, shopping. Angkor Market is close.

Just some ideas.

Thanks, one way or the other I plan on making Siem Reap my retirement home.