Insightful inputs on how to land a job/work permit

Thank you for having me on board. My name is Mr. Emmanuel Wilson-iteke (preferred name) from Nigeria. I am married with 2 kids. I am employed, working as a process operator in a leading food and  beverage manufacturing company (SBC) here in Nigeria.

Lately, I am seeking job opportunities overseas and Malta happens to have piqued my interest due to some positively insightful things I read about Malta, to this effect I am applying actively to job openings from companies in Malta. However, the challenge is that I need an employer in Malta willing to sponsor me on a Maltese work-permit and so far I haven't gotten any but I am staying hopeful though (smiles).

On the other hand, I am working with some local travel agents in my country (Nigeria) to obtain a 1 year work permit in Malta. So those are the two options I am exploring currently and I will keep you guys posted going forward.

I am open to welcome insightful inputs from the good people of this good forum. Thanks.

Hello Mr. Emmanuel Wilson-iteke

Welcome on board !

I would suggest that you read the articles of the Living in Malta guide for expats, specially those related to jobs to gather as much information as possible.

All the best

Bhavna

@BhavnaThanks.