Amazon/Interflora equiv in Cambodia

Is there an equivalent to Amazon etc in Cambodia?

I have struggled to find anything that I can use to send gifts etc to my GF who lives in Phnom Pehn.

I live in the UK so short of sending her cash and saying buy yourself something nice.... would be nice to send an actual gift

Hi. A local Amazon in Cambodia with which you could arrange an easy delivery of something to your gf : not really. My way (residing in Cambodia but away for my gf, who is in another city) has been to get in touch with local sellers via Instagram after getting their ads there : flowers, chocolate, cakes, the choice is quite large, and the suppliers aplenty. But this requires that you have a local bank to make the payment, it will difficult if you don't have that. Oh a last option I think of : Delishop-Cambodia. You might find something in their offer that could make a nice (sweet-oriented) present to her. Payment by CC should be possible. Good luck

p.s. You may write to me in pm if you have a specific idea in mind, in which case I may be able to direct you more suitably

Cheers Fred, I will try that for next time. She had a bit of a lip on because its Valentines day etc etc.

Wants to be seen getting gifts from BF etc.

"cambodian boyfriends buy their girlfriends everything" etc when out walking pay for dresses, food, jewellery etc. 

lol and she has a very good job at a big bank. I guess its the "status"... I did ask what to cambodian boys get back in return but for some reason No Reply

@Moxy1311

Duh send flowers to her work. Khmer24 has loads of online sellers. Maybe to late n

@Small Box

not really duh as I dont live in cambodia, however I will take a look though as I have her works address.

I am in PP in a few weeks time (Brit Embassy visit) and I have promised her a late valentines day treat

@Moxy131 send with ria or some other means the seller takes? Khmer24.com saves me loads on everything from flowers to cars. Never bought dead flowers in cambodia tho.