Requestion Letter - process

hope this message finds you well. My name is Vignesh Arulmani an Indian and working in New Zealand, and I am writing to you in connection with my recent application for the International Qualification Assessment (IQA) or Overseas Study Assessment (OSA) submitted to the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA). I applied for the assessment of my Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Communication Design.

I recently received the status of my application from NZQA, and it appears that my qualification was not recognized due to the transnational delivery not being authorized by the relevant Indian authorities. In order to address this matter, NZQA has requested a letter from the Indian All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or Ministry of Education (MOE) confirming that Birmingham City University was authorized to enroll students and offer the Bachelor of Arts in Communication Design (Game Art and Design) at ICAT Design & Media College, Chennai, from 2012-2016.

Understanding the importance of compliance and recognizing the need for accurate documentation, I kindly request your assistance in providing the required letter. This documentation is crucial for the assessment of my qualification by NZQA.I already started my visa process and need to certification from NZQA.

If there are specific procedures or forms that I need to follow in making this request, please do let me know. I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and would be grateful for any guidance you can provide.

Thank you for your time and cooperation. I look forward to your positive response

@vigarulmani01

Hello and welcome !

I doubt members can provide you assistance in this matter.

I would suggest that you enquire from a professional or a government agency.

Regards

Bhavna