New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kenya forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kenya if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello,

I am a Canadian who will be moving to Kenya hopefully in 2024, dep

My partner is Kenyan so I am moving to be with him and we intend to get married after I've settled in.

He lives in Embu county so that's where I'll be residing.

I am a little anxious about the big changes that i know will come with this but I'm also very excited!

Congratulations!

@Julien Hey welcome to Kenya.If you need a helper  who can cook, clean, nanny,pet-sitter , driver am here.Looking for a part time  job ,currently  working  with British family as a part-time  helper. Thank you 😊

Hello, I am Kenyan and looking forward to relocating to UK but still maintain my Digital Nomad passion. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Please do not promote your business on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@marketingwavesbranding

hello and welcome !

Please note that the forum should not be used to promote your business. You can freely add your services in the business directory.

If you are looking for information about moving to the UK, feel free to participate on the England forum.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello everyone. My name is Meekness.

Hi,

I'm new on this forum to learn more about relocating to Kenya and how other people do it.

@jwmathe

Hello and welcome !

Most people relocate when they find a job. From what country are you and why are you looking forward to move to Kenya ?

The Living in Kenya guide for expats will provide you will all the primary infos.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi,

I'm Kebra. I and Goldie my wife and our children Lucaia, Donarskyy and Mofaia intend moving towards the mountains as the floods seem imminent on Nairobi. Also we've always wanted our children to attend Mt Kenya Academy but they're still too young for secondary education. We intend to learn where best to secure accommodation and either a good primary school to enroll them but would best prefer a platform for homeschooling which we're presently oblivious about. Perhaps we can be aided on here. Cheers to all!

Hello

all,

It's been a pleasure to join your community.

I'm Sudanese girl, moved to Nairobi almost more than three months ago.

I'm unemployed, looking for a job so if you guys have advices on how to find it the soonest the possible, it would be highly appreciated by me as it's considered like my life saving.

At the same time, do you think: you can help me to locate a one bedroom flat in Nairobi before beginning of June?

Note:

I'm open minded so if shared place is an option, I would go for it

Looking forward to receiving your response hopefully soon.

Kind regards,

HRJune

@HRJune

Hello and welcome !

i would suggest that you refer to these 2 sections of the website :

Work (you can create your CV here )

Job offers in Kenya

Accommodation (you can post a "looking for' advert here ) : housing opportunities in Kenya

All the best

Bhavna

Thanks @Bhavna