New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Australia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Australia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@marieleontine983

okay you re welcome

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

As you should have noticed, this is the thread for new members. Could you please tell us more about yourself?  What are your plans?

Are you looking for something specific here?

Feel free to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl Good afternoon. I am a Geologist/Environmentalist living in Nigeria. I have a keen interest to live and work in Australia. I will be very grateful if you can be of good help to me in this regard.

Thank you and remain blessed.

@vicsuntu2000

Hello and welcome !

For a good start, I would suggest that you read the Living in Australia guide for expats to gather as much information as possible. In particular, articles under the work and visa section.

Should you have any questions, feel free to open your own topic on the forum.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi everyone   I am John freemann Danladi

a Chemist living in Nigeria I would love to live and work in Australia . I will be very delighted and forever grateful if I find help on this one

@danladijohn618

hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to read the Living in Australia guide for expats to know how you can go about moving to Australia.

You will also find all information relation to visa on the immigration website : https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/

If you have any questions, it is best to open a new thread on the Australia forum to seek advice from members.

All the best

Bhavna

Greetings everyone on expat.com! I'm Oliver Henry, a businessman now calling Melbourne, Australia, home. Excited to connect with fellow expats and share experiences. Let's navigate this Aussie journey together! 1f60a.svg

@Julien Hi! My name is Victoria and Im planning on moving to Brisbane next year - I've managed to get a transfer through my job in the UK and am both terrified and really excited.

I have always adored Oz since I travelled there in my late 20s and lived for 2 years working and exploring. Im 54 now and a single parent, but my daughter has fled the nest and doing her own thing. I know couple of people in Brisbane, and my brother lives in Wellington NZ, but it would be great to get to know some more people before I land!

Vicks x

My name is Adesoji talabi elijah i leave and work in brazil as a waiter @Julien

Am also planning to move to Australia before the end of this year

@Fritotsmedia

Hello and welcome on board !

How can we help you ?

Regards

Bhavna

Good mor my name is Adesoji elijah talabi based in brazil. hoping to move ro Australistra @Bhavna

@Julien

Hi .

I am new and dont know where to start . I am curently in Zimbabwe and wish to go abroad .

I am an auto electrician with many years of experience and i hold an Automotive Engineering  Diploma.

I hope i will get some help so as for me to get the requirements inorder .

Thank you

@mukanyalogy

Hello and welcome on board !

I suggest that you start by reading the articles of the Living in Australia Guide for expats and that you browse through the official immigration website to see whether you are eligible for a visa : https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/g … isa-finder

You may also open a new thread on the Australia forum should you have any questions.

All the best

Bhavna

@Cheryl

Good day

I whish to relocate to Australia. It is my live dream to live and work in Australia. In return i have to offer as a proffessional health and safety advisor, I'm endowed with knowledges to assure the integrity of operations and people welbeing where ever i will be.. I'm actually working as registered  QHSE consultant so i'm capable of working on my own to advice employers on safety issues and help them setting a profitable business plan..

Best regards

@Cheryl hi dear, am John freeman from Nigeria, a graduate of Chemistry at University of Abuja. I will be forever grateful  if I can relocate to australia and find a Job and start a new life. It will be a dream come true for me and hoping to find help