New members of the Switzerland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Switzerland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Switzerland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello there

This is Negin from Iran. I'm an experienced English teacher. I have a B.A. degree in English. I'd like to work as an English Teacher in Switzerland. Please assist me how to apply a job. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

@neginkm968

Hello and welcome !

You can search for opportunities and create your CV on recruitment platforms such as those listed at the end of the Find a job in Switzerland article.

You may also create your CV in the Jobs in Switzerland section for better exposure. Another option would be to google search for schools and colleges and send them your CV.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Hello,

Myself Renjith from india. Am currently looking for a job in Switzerland, if you can help will be great.

Regards

Renjith

@renjith nair

Hi rejith

Feel free to send me your resume to ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@renjith nair

Hello and welcome !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Switzerland section of the website.

Thank you

Bhavna

@Julien

My Name is okuoimose lucky from Nigeria,a graduate of economics education,fair in complexion,six point 3 feet tall,speak English . I am interested in relocating to Switzerland to contribute my quota to the development of country.

Thanks

@amaslucky879

Hello and welcome !

I don't think it matters how you look ....

All that matter are your degrees, languages you speak (German, French, Italian, Romansh) ideally, you should at least master one or more of the official languages and professional experience. If your skills are in demand etc.

I would suggest that you read the Living in Switzerland guide for expat to know how you can land an opportunity.

Feel free to create a complete CV in the Jobs in Switzerland section to put forward your skills.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello, my name is Tomas from the Czech Republic, and I would like to find seasonal work in Switzerland as a fruit picker. I've decided to travel, and working for 3-6 months during the season seems ideal for me. Ideally, I'd like to work regularly each year to build a good reputation in Switzerland.

What can I offer? A strong and healthy body, along with a responsible and hardworking nature. On March 23rd, I'm going to Switzerland for a 10-day meditation course, and  after that, I could come to work. I can only speak English, but I believe it will be sufficient for this job.

@boubleczech

Hello and welcome !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Switzerland section so that employers who might visit the website can see your ad.

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

Hullo Julien, just posted a description of myself and why i want to move to Switzerland in the comments section below as i overlooked your " reply " box.

If you have some info and suggestions after reading my entry i would be happy to hear from you. Thanks

Iam Priscilla Josephine Alowo a Ugandan by nationality,a japadhola by tribe,20years old.

Apparently I haven't travelled to any Country but adventurously toured around my country but adventour is part of me experiencing new climate,people and to any vacant opportunities,iam always open to it for the love of gaining new skills I don't look down to work

@Priscilla Scanilla

hello Priscilla,

Welcome on board !

To be able to find a job in Switzerland, you need to possess skills that are in demand so that an employer may employ you on a work visa/permit.

Feel free to read the Living in Switzerland guide for expats, in particular, articles in the work section to know what is needed from you.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

I am new here and am looking to get to know more people in this group.  Over the course of my career as a Data Professional I have lived in the U.K., Australia, India,  Singapore, Germany, Netherlands, and South Africa. 

My wife works closely with the UN and we have decided that we want to move to Switzerland permanently.

I am looking to both build my professional and personal network as we start the process of emigration

Hello Sir,

Hoping all is well with you,

Am so thankful for this opportunity.My name s are LUBEGA DAN,am  a Ugandan by Nationality and am qualified medical clinical officer with a bachelor's degree in Public health.

I desire to move one day to Switzerland,it's a dream country and also to have an opportunity to work as in a healthy setting and also upgrade on my studies.

So I kindly request for your guidance to make this desire come true.

Best Regards

Lubega Dan

@lubegad06

Hello Lubega,

Welcome on board !

I believe you will find all the relevant information here : https://www.redcross.ch/en/our-services … ifications

Regards

Bhavna