Paquera/Naranjo to Samara

Hello! I'm headed to beautiful Costa Rica for the holidays and am so excited to visit this country for the first time. I've been planning out my route and have been looking for a way to get to Samara from one of the ferry terminals, I don't drive and am trying to avoid an expensive taxi. Can someone please advise me of a bus route or rideshare? Travel day is Dec 29

Thanks,

C

you should be able to find a bus at the ferry terminal in Paquera, or at least a taxi to a bus stop. , not sure about Naranjo as I've never been to that terminal.

Thanks for the info Llholly. I was reading somewhere that busses are scarce in the afternoon, is that true? I'll probably be arriving by ferry around midday.

Look up the bus schedules but in costa rica time is constantly in flux and life moves a lot slower. A taci can take you to the nearest bus stop but some only run a couple tomes a day. its a good time of yeear to visit the peninsula, everything is green and lush.

There are also shuttles but you may need to fond one at the airport. the other option is to fly  im sure theres an airstrip. cjexk Sansa airlines or Green air