Visit visa passenger arrival to Bahrain and cash on hand

I wanted to know that if person has got one year visit e visa and s/he had submitted the bank statement as per rules (1000 USD balance) then how much cash is required to be possessed when s/he arrives Bahrain or just Visa/Master card global card is enough to carry?

Credit card should suffice, but carrying a bit of cash in emergency situation is also recommended

@logicalindian Thanks. But credit card is not there. Global Visa debit card and some emergency cash is fine?Last year there was chaos and it was heard that immigration was asking 50BD per day cash to visit visa passengers arriving here. I hope now thats not there!

Since it's a pre approved visa you don't have to pay anything at the counter.

@logicalindian Not to pay at counter. Last year they were asking for showing cash that passenger should have on hand for their own survival and that too 50 BD per day!

I am not aware of this, as I mentioned earlier carrying few dollars or dinars is recommended.

For some nationalities e.g. Pakistan, Bangladesh etc..........they do ask to show cash (or cards) at the counter despite pre-approved visa.  I don't remember the amount but yes, it was something like 50 BD per day.  I am sure that a mix of credit cards, cash and hotel bookings would be acceptable.

@XTang Thanks!

Unfortunately i got email today saying visa could not be processed online and contact NPRA or send email. I believe this is indirect way of rejection. I wanted suggestion: 1) should I visit NPRA to find out reason 2) Should i apply for visa through hotel or 3) apply for employment visa..Does rejection in visit visa affect employment visa application? This is for single lady and she was granted visit visa last year and also it was converted to employment visa also. Passport is valid for 7.5 months more(not sure if this led to rejection!!)

If you can apply for a employment visa that would be the best I guess.

Is it true that if visit visa is not approved/not rejected meaning still showing in pending status(not completed status) may affect approval of employment visa once LMRA clears, it may get stuck in NPRA? Today I visited NPRA, Muharraq to know reason for non approval but i was told that for Evisa we have to either call or email and that they cant see anything? Can NPRA Hoora help?

1) If you got the email from NPRA that the visa cannot be processed........this is a rejection.  So there is nothing pending in the system

2) Due to 1 above, this person, in all likelihood now, will not get an unsponsored visa i.e. evisa.  You either go for a sponsored visit visa or employment.  I would not suggest employment if the person is not going to be an employee.............after a rejection, going this route, might cause problems if they pick it up

3) Never ever go to NPRA.  It is a waste of time.  Either send a PRO who is connected to find out the rejection reasons OR better, complain on Tawasul if you think the visa rejection was in error and you provided correct documents

@XTangThanks for your detailed response. Much appreciated. So going by your suggestion,route of sponsored visa say via a hotel is safe irrespective of rejection reason in evisa application case right? Just for idea that such sponsored visa is eligible to be converted into employment visas later?

Most visit visas can be converted to employment visas.

Further to non approval of visit evisa i had sent mail asking if any more detail required for processing as well as raised an enquiry request on tawasul app. I got replies that its not approved as per adnimistration directions and could not be processed as per system respectively. Further i applied through sponsor with a hotel as well as company invitation and same result who then attached a far relative cpr reader copy and previous work visa cancellation copy but same result!!To me 2 reasons- passport 7 month only valid and they have reluctance to re approve visit visa of a person who previously converted visit into work visa.Otherwise how they can disapprove sponsored visa. Now intend to renew passport and apply for work visa. I guess this is most safe!

Yes. The validity is the potential issue.