Nigerians in New Zealand (Auckland)

Greetings,

I am Salihu, a proud Nigerian citizen, on the verge of embarking on an exciting employment journey with a company in New Zealand. As I prepare for this new chapter in my life, I am eager to connect with fellow Nigerians who are already residing in New Zealand, seeking their valuable insights and guidance. Their firsthand experiences can provide me with invaluable information about the available opportunities, cultural aspects, lifestyle, and other relevant details that will facilitate a smooth transition. Your support and advice would be greatly appreciated, and I am genuinely thankful for any assistance you can offer. Thank you in advance, and I am eagerly looking forward to connecting with you all!

Warm regards

Hello Salihu, welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the New Zealand forum so that members may easily reach out to you.

In which region are you looking forward to move to ?

Feel free to have a look at our Living in New Zealand guide for expats should you need any infos.

I am sure your move will be up to your expectations. Wish you success in this new chapter of your journey.

All the very best

Bhavna

To Auckland New Zealand

OK,  so you want to know if the offer you received is genuine.

How did they reach out to you ?

OK, so you want to know if the offer you received is genuine.
How did they reach out to you ?
-@Bhavna

He's going nowhere. It's a slightly better than average 'pay for the visa' scam.

They send him to the appropriate visa agency, but it's really a scammer taking his cash.

However, he's in denial.

This is a newer version of the usual scams as they have changed from asking money directly to pretending to be the official visa company and stealing that way.

One would prefer he sees the truth before he pays, but it's not looking good.

Also, if anyone sends copies of documents, they should watch out for identity theft.

If they send original documents, they will be sold.