I'm looking to settle in Accra as a florist

Hello.. I'm looking to move to Ghana next month.. I'm a wedding planner and florist. I'm looking to settle in Accra and do business. Is it easy to get the license and how about weather. Is it favourable for flower farms? Thank you

For a foreigner to get a business license here is very expensive so you will probably need a Ghanaian partner of some kind. Ghana is tropical so the weather is generally hot. There are several florists here so flowers are available.

I suggest you Google setting up a business in Ghana for foreigners and also look at weather for Accra to see what the weather is like over the year.

Good luck with your move

@hkann thank you for your response. I'm going to look for a Ghana partner

@Dora Gordenson  Please do something else africans dont understand flowers do  something else

If with bussiness license it requires that it should be in partnership with a  ghanaian I can help you but flowers  please look for something else

@Dora Gordenson hi, it'll be great to have here Ma'am, please visit Marshalls University College when you arrive in Accra Ghana 🇬🇭 I you have plans for lecturing as well and also if you have other qualifications as well it'll be a plus

Look for Maame Nyarko, if you'll come, to the premises

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Jobs offers should be posted in the Jobs in Accra section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct