New members of the Chile forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Chile forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Chile if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello my name is Ene and I am Nigerian

Hello Ene,

Welcome on board !

how can we help you ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

thank you

I will like to connect with Nigerian community

Hey Ene,

Is there a particular reason you are interested in connecting with the Nigerian community in Chile?

Are you considering a relocation to Chile? 1f601.svg

You can check for Nigerians here > Chile expat network > https://www.expat.com/en/network/south-america/chile/

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@cheryl yes I want to come in by Nov for childbirth

I recommend starting a new discussion thread on the Chile forum to ask your questions.

Providing specific information about what you are seeking will facilitate the guidance process. 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Hello are there anyone from Trinidad?

Hello Andymootoo,

Welcome on board !

Can you please introduce yourself in a few words and tell us why are you looking for members from Trinidad ?

All the best

Bhavna

Hello! My name is Doug. My wife and I are planning to move to Chile in a year or so. Just looking to learn all we can about the country. And about the different areas.

@kajukenbo88 Hello Doug,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to read the articles of the Living in Chile guide for expats to gather as much information as possible and to open your own topic on the Chile forum to seek advice from members.

All the very best

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056234

Thanks!

Closed