New members of the Madagascar forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Madagascar forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Madagascar if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Good morning,

I am Milroy from Sri Lanka, I have experience in transport and logistic industry for past 25 years. According to my experiences in the middle east and Asia region I will be planning to start a logistic project in Madagascar. If there are any opportunities or any investing facilities please get back to me.

Thanks,

Regards

Milroy Ganegoda

Hello Milroy,

Welcome to expat.com!

Did you do some research about the transport and logistics industry of Madagascar?

If I correctly understood, you would like to set up your own business in Madagascar?

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi Everyone,

I'm Malagasy, living in Madagascar.

I just want to practice english and talking about my country is a good exercice.

Thank your for you indulgence :)

How are you good people.My name is Mathew Tawira from Zimbabwe. I am a holder of a Bachelor's degree in Logistics and Transport and currently pursuing a Masters in Supply Chain Management .I have  10 years plus of vast experience in Transport and Logistics and have worked in DR Congo and Mozambique.I am looking for job opportunities in Madagascar and would like to b part of the expat community.

@mathewtawira Hello welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in the Job offers in Madagascar section of the website to put forward your skills.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello , i'm André from France

I live with a Malagasy women and need some informations about passeport to be renew

thanks

André

@bidoz Hello André, welcome on board !

We have the french speaking Forum Madagascar as well : Forum Madagascar

Feel free to open a new thread on that forum (in french).

Regards

Bhavna

I'm working on opening a convenience store there, and hoping to be able to get a Foreign Investor's Visa. I want to pay for everything while I'm still working in America, and earning American dollars. We'll see...🤞🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

@JulienGood morning. I'm Giuseppe, I'm 40 years old and I'm Italian. I live in Milan and I have a thought of escaping to the other side of the world to try to invest in opening a bar/chiuiringuito in Nosy Be. I've never been to Madagascar but It would be a dream to be able to live and work on that beach

Hi My Name is Simon Onyango. I have been i Madagascar for 7 Weeks now. I work as an Expat Engineer in the manufacturing sector. Im looking forward to connecting with other Kenyans and East Africans in this forum.

Hello my friends,

My name is Peter and I come from Slovakia. I plan to open a craft brewery in Madagascar. If anyone has information or advice I would be grateful.

Hi, just new here.

I would like to ask if there's some jobs offered for expats like me there in your country?

Thanks

@epoijjjoan031024

Hello and welcome !

You need to create your CV in the Job offers in Madagascar section and see if you receive any offers from employers.

Regards

Bhavna

Thanks for the reply.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055642

Thanks!

Closed