Iqama not renewing/ no other request from company

Helo

I need some information to you , my iqama is expired 2 week ago ,

My company not renewing my iqama and i have not any job request to other company and i don't have money to transfer with kafeel iqama transfer , in this situation what can i do ? Please give me advice ....

Hello Umer,

I invite you to browse on the Saudi Arabia forum as I'm pretty sure this issue has been previously covered by experts and members.

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Dear Sir,

Our employer is responsible to renew our Iqama, hence delay in renewing or any other issues related to the same will be handled managed by employers. You don't have to worry about it as long you are receiving salary on time.

thank you!

@K_khalid

If employer not renewing iqama from one month and also not giving salary from two months then what to do?. I can't register complain against him because he can terminate me on this complain registered against him. So what to do?

Now My iqama expired and my employer not yet renewed or giving transfer to other company.

Before  I had applied annual vacation due to family problem that time my iqama was valid but not iqama expired and not yet renewal or not giving transfer to other company ..

I need to go india due to my family problem ..

Pls suggest what can I do...

Hi.

I applied vacation due to family problem but that time company not allow.

Now iqama expired and I want to go india in emergency case but now company not renew my iqama and not giving transfer..

Pls suggest what can I do..

@pattanaiksaroj143 what reason he says for not renewing your iqama? Do you have qiwa contract? And did they approved your annual vacation when the time you applied.

MY husband iqama was expired 5months and his co worker expired less than a year,and no salaries for almost 5months ..what was the nice way to do,because they are scared or afraid if they report their employer they will be kickout on the villa and the employer have threatened them...thank you for the answer

Find another  sponsor and transfer  sponsorship.  Change your  accommodation and Claim  all your dues  from the  old  sponsor in Labor  Office.